This Mother's Day Post is Not Really About My Mother

Hi friends and creepers,

This post is not really about my mom but it is.  I always think that I'm a bad person, that I get more than I deserve, that I'm not worthy really but today (Mother's day) I guess it hit me that I must have done SOMETHING, to have the people that I have in my life (whether I did it in a past life or now).

People care about me.  Isn't that weird?  I have the best mom in the world, the best family in the world, the best friends in the world and the best life in the world.  So I must have done SOMETHING right!  I'm just so happy for this, for all of the crazy, fun and amazing people that I've met, for all the experiences I've had, for everything.  *insert the Because I'm Happy song here*

Somehow, I actually found amazing people, somehow I actually have the best family and by family I mean my immediate family and the psycho goofballs I met along the way who are everything to me.  I don't know how I got this lucky but I'll just shut up and take it before they start to question things as well!

It's really beautiful when you see how much care and love someone has for you - so don't take it for granted #notetoself .. Life is pretty freaking awesome.  I think I've had a good one and I'm excited for the rest of my life to unfold :D

#rideordie #lovemypeeps